At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
BrassCrafts Safety+PLUS2 gas connector combines patented excess flow technology and thermal heat activation with the advanced corrosion resistance, to provide a safer gas connector for your home and family. In the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect, the excess flow valve (EFV) restricts gas flow at the appliance to a non-hazardous level. This immediate action helps avert the potential for a dangerous release of gas into the home. Gas is controlled only at the point where the problem exists; the rest of your system will continue to function. Safety+PLUS EFV automatically resets once the gas line is properly repaired. The thermal component utilizes a thermal ring that will restrict the flow through the valve when the valve is exposed to temperatures of 400F or more. BrassCraft's stainless steel gas connector also features a proprietary polymer coating designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products as well as UV rays and salt. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly on the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested to provide complete corrosion resistance.
- Corrugated stainless steel with corrosion resistant coating
- 3/8 in. ID (1/2 in. OD)
- Connectors and fittings can be used with natural gas, LP gas (propane) and LP gas-air mixtures
- Use to install 4-burner gas ranges, cook-top, dryers and water heaters
- Safety+Plus2 TEFV valve helps protect against fires and explosions
- Valve has no parts that can break or misalign over time for 24/7 protection
- Connector and valve are 100% leak tested
- No special tools required for installation
- ProCoat coating corrosion resistant to most household chemicals, UV rays and salt
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating: -20F to 150F
- Pressure rating: 1/2 psi maximum
- ANSI Z21.24-2015/CSA 6.10-2015 and ANSI Z21.75-2016/CSA 6.27-2016, ANSI Z21.93-17/CSA 6.30-17
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.