Diablo's new, high performance carbide hole saws deliver 50-times longer cutting life, faster cutting performance and increased productivity. Diablo's carbide hole saws are the industry's first carbide hole saws to cut both wood and metal. Unlike anything on the market, Diablo's hole saw system and mandrel design simplify the attachment process for fast and efficient hole saw mounting. These radical new hole saws provide ultimate cutting length to bore deeper holes in a single pass; and a tool-free plug ejection and Variable Tooth Design for faster cuts.
- First carbide hole saws that allow operators to cut wood, nail-embedded wood and metal using the same hole saw cup
- 60 mm (2-3/8 in.) cutting depth for 40% deeper holes in one pass and increased productivity
- 50X longer cutter life versus standard bi-metal hole saws
- 10x faster cutting in hard materials
- 3X more holes per charge
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
- Variable tooth design delivers faster and easier drilling with less operator effort
- Compatible with Diablo's SnapLock Plus mandrel system for quick and easy cup changes with no down time
- Drills clean wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, hardie board, metal, cast iron and stainless steel
- For use with a drill press or hand held drill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.