At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
The Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV) mixes cold and hot water to the desired output temperature suitable for the point of source (water heater). The forged brass body is outfitted with non-piloting union connections with integrated spring check valves, to streamline future service. It also features a temperature locking handle for added security.
- 95-120°F output range with locking handle
- Dezincification-resistant brass body
- Suitable for residential or light commercial use
- NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372
- 150 PSI Maximum Working Pressure
- Lead free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.