At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
- Battery and charger not included and blade not included
Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18-Volt X2 LXT (36-Volt) Lithium-Ion Brushless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (XSH06Z, tool-only, batteries and charger sold separately). It's powered by two 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion batteries for maximum performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18-Volt X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting sheet and dimensional lumber that traditionally called for a corded saw. Best of all, users can remain in 1 battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18-Volt batteries with the XSH06Z as they use across the expansive Makita 18-Volt LXT cordless tool system. The XSH06Z has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 6,000 RPM for efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change technology to adjust the cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance. In internal testing, the XSH06Z made up to 600 cross-cuts per charge in 2X4 SPF lumber using 2 fully-charged 5.0 Ah batteries. Added features include a large 2-11/16 in. cutting capacity at 90, and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing, which combines durability with less weight (only 10.4 lbs. with batteries, sold separately).
- Powered by 2 LXT batteries, X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 6,000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 610 crosscuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two 5.0 Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Large 2-5/8 in. cutting capacity at 90
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0 to 56 bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5, 45, and 56
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-1/2 in. L
- Weighs only 10.5 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for operator comfort
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-stage LED gauges indicate battery charge levels
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Built-in dust blower cleans the line of cut for operator accuracy
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.