At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
The MILWAUKEE Universal Fit OPEN-LOK 3-1/2 in. Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Blade 1 Pack is designed for Oscillating Multi-Tools. These multi-tool blades for metal are titanium enhanced and made from premium high-speed steel. The 3-1/2 in. bi-metal blade has a slightly narrower cutting width than most standard bi-metal blades and a slightly longer blade body, designed for cutting soft metals, wood, nails, PVC, and drywall. It uses a combination of tooth form and material to offer users better cutting performance in soft metals. These bi-metal multi-tool blades are designed with global materials.
- Universal Open-LOK Anchor for quick blade changes
- Bi-metal for up to 15x longer life vs high carbon steel blades
- Titanium enhanced to extend blade life
- Ideal for cuts in wood & nails, PVC and drywall
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor for flush cutting
- Ideal for long straight cuts
- Protective black oxide coating
- Long lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- 3-1/2 in. Segmented shape to cut up to corners and 3/4 in. Max plunge cut depth
- Includes: one 49-25-1271-3-1/2 in. bim tin segmented blade 1-pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.