The exclusive X-CORE PINLESS 4‑lug ball‑and‑socket design provides increased durability, speed and strength, allowing automotive technicians and industrial mechanics to quickly remove stubborn fasteners, even in the most cramped spaces. The design provides smoother operation for longer life and allows a 30° off-center operating angle for superior access in tight spots. Like all GearWrench sockets, X-CORE PINLESS Universal Impact Sockets incorporate the brand's Off Corner Load anti-fastener rounding technology, whereby the socket engages the flats of the fastener, reducing corner rounding and increasing engagement with worn fasteners. Sizes are hard-stamped into the side wall of every socket for easy identification that will stand up to years of service and stay legible for the life of the tool.
- X-core pinless joint design for strength and durability 4X more durable than pinned products
- 30° maximum operating flex angle
- Smooth 360° rotation
- Off-corner loading technology virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel for exceptional strength
- Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance
- High-visibility laser-etched markings provide quick size identification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.