The Beam Clamp is designed to reduce the I-beam flange stress by distributing loads away from the flange edges during overhead lifting applications. This versatile unit can be interchanged from 1 gantry to another in a matter of seconds with its easy mechanical adjustment mechanism. A bar is located at the bottom of the beam clamp for attaching a hoist (sold separately). Steel construction and painted finish.
* Manual locking screw mechanism easily adjusts width
* Unique design provides a fixed-position lifting point
* Mechanical adjustment allows interchanging between gantry cranes
* Solid steel construction provides long lasting rugged use
* Uniform capacity (lb.) 1,000 lbs.
* Fits beam flange width (in.) 3-1/8 in. to 9-5/8 in.
* Lifting style horizontal
* Jaw depth (in.) 4 in.
* Minimum jaw opening (in.) 2-1/2
* Maximum jaw opening (in.) 9-1/4 in.
* California residents
see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.