At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
Cost-saving, energy-efficient, and submersible, the Alpine Corporation Cyclone Pump is the perfect addition to your outdoor pond. This high-quality pump features a ceramic shaft that is oil-free, magnetic-driven, epoxy-protected, and has ceramic impeller shafts for a long life. The pump also has a vortex impeller with a large pre-filter, and can be dissembled without tools for your convenience. Install the pump vertically or horizontally to suit your space. Available in a variety of sizes, this Alpine Cyclone Pump pumps 4000 gallons per hour. Measures 10 in. L x 6 in. W x 7 in. H for use in ponds up to 33 ft. wide. Alpine Corporation is one of America's leading designers, importers, and distributors of superior quality home and garden Decor products. Alpine's award winning in-house design team continuously develops new and innovative "statements pieces" for your home and garden. Your outdoor living spaces will be the envy of the neighborhood with our wide assortment of fresh, fashionable and contemporary products, from beautifully crafted solar garden stakes featuring patented motion and fiber optic lighting technology to gorgeous glass and glow-in-the-dark birdbaths and feeders.
- Professional pond water pump: submersible water pump keeps water always flowing and works on land or fully submerged in water. Perfect for ponds, fountains, waterfalls and filtration systems
- Durable pump construction: oil-free design with ceramic impeller shafts provides a reliable, long lasting fountain water pump that resists damage, keeps water flowing, and has a gph of 4000
- Energy saving water pump: features an energy-saving design that will save you money, while providing an eco-friendly and efficient water pump system that's good for the environment
- Easy installation: pump can be used vertically or horizontally for convenient placement in your pond, and has a 33' long cord for easy placement and accessibility
- Easy maintenance and ideal size: includes a large pre-filter for easy disassembly and ease of replacement, and pump measures 10 in. L x 6 in. W x 7 in. H for use in ponds up to 33 ft. wide
- Includes 4 Multi-Hose Adapters: 2 in. x 1-3/4 in Threaded Reducer, 1-3/4 in. x 3/4 in. Reducer, 1-1/4 in. to 1-1/2 in. Multi-Hose Fitting and 1-3/4 in. x 1 in. to 1-1/4 in. Barb Fitting
- Large pre-filter cage removes easily without tools for easy cleaning
- Energy-saving design saves you money and is eco-friendly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.