At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
RUTLAND Fire Bricks are perfect for intermediate duty for building new fireplaces or to replace old or broken bricks in existing fixtures (wood or coal stoves, furnaces, and fireplace inserts). They can also be used to line a fire pit in the backyard or anywhere else a brick is needed that can withstand high temperatures. Bricks measure 9″ x 4-1/2″ x 1-1/4″.
- Consult your fireplace owner's manual for maximum temperature output
- High-density bricks require wet saw and diamond blade to cut
- 6 bricks per box; each fire brick measures 9 in. x 4-1/2 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- Rated up to 2700°F (1480°C)
- Rutland offers several high-temp cements for your sealant needs (e.g. item# 600 or 610)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.