The Surebonder 5625 steel TRIGGERFIRE staple gun is the world's 1st trigger activated staple gun. It is designed to ensure easy, precise stapling with 1 hand. The gun uses the popular Surebonder #4 or Arrow T50 type staples. In Trigger mode, simply squeeze the handle to pre-set the staple gun, position the tool on the work surface and then squeeze the Trigger to set the staple. In normal mode, the 5625 functions as a traditional staple gun. The heavy-duty construction and easy-to-use design makes even the toughest projects a breeze. DIY projects/applications include but not limited to upholstery repair, screen repair, wire mesh, felt stripping, window covers, canvas and more.
- Staple gun features a mode selector, trigger or normal stapling, comfort grip handle, handle lock, adjustable drive and staple viewer
- Applications include window/porch screen repair, upholstery projects, picture frame repair or design, birdhouses and more
- Adjustable staple depth (plus) mode is for more power when driving staples into hard surfaces (minus) mode is for less power when driving staples into softer surfaces or in applications where the staple does not need to be driven flush
- Uses surebonder 4 staples 55014, 55516, 55038, 55012 and 55916 along with arrow T50 type staples
- Drop in staple loading - turn the staple gun upside down, press and squeeze the track release and pull out the track, place staples in the empty chamber (not on the track) with the staple legs facing up and close the track you are all set to use your triggerfire
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.