RUTLAND Chimney Sweep® Rectangular Wire Cleaning Brush is designed with the DIY homeowner in mind. This chimney brush can withstand a vigorous cleaning and help keep your chimney and home safe. Made with sturdy, oil-tempered spring wire, this brush will last for a long time and make quick work of any chimney cleaning project. Clean out soot, creosote, and any other buildup in a masonry chimney to increase efficiency and safety. For best results, choose the brush size that matches the inside measurements of the chimney flue. (Use a poly brush for chimneys with metal flue liners.) The brush has a male 1/4” NPT threaded connector for attaching to rods and pull rings.
- For best results, be sure to match brush size to inside measurements of your flue
- Open, single spiral design and 6 in. of fill
- Combine with a rod or pull ring for extra reach
- For use with 1/4 in. NPT threaded rods (Rutland item #10624, 10672, or KRK-18)
- Regular, professional cleanings help prevent chimney fires
- Wire brushes are designed to be used in fully cooled masonry chimneys; use poly brushes for metal flues
- Keep your chimney safe; check out Rutland's full range of creosote and soot remover products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.