At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
BrassCraft's ProCoat stainless steel gas connector is engineered with added safety in mind. The proprietary polymer coating is designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household chemicals, UV rays and salt. ProCoat is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly onto the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.
- 3/8 in. I.D. (1/2 in. O.D.) corrugated stainless steel with corrosion resistant coating
- Steel fittings included: two 1/2 in. MIP (tapped 3/8 in. FIP)
- ProCoat coating corrosion resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- Use with natural and LP (propane) gases
- 100% leak tested
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating: -40°F to 150°F
- Pressure rating: 1/2 psi maximum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.