CHANNELLOCK Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Pliers are built to last with a PERMALOCK Fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and laser-hardened teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip. CHANNELLOCK Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- Jaw size adjustable among 7 settings with a maximum capacity of 3.75 in.
- Right-angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite
- Constructed with high-carbon C1080 steel for dependable performance on the job
- Rust-resistant coating inhibits corrosion for lasting use
- Outfitted with Channellock blue grips for comfort and command
- Tool is 16-1/2 in. long from end of handle to top of jaw
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.