At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you
- hardware missing
The TFX2 LED flood luminaire is a cost-effective, energy-efficient, long-life solution for replacing metal halide or HPS floodlights. Delivering 13,200 Lumens, the TFX2 can replace up to 250-Watt metal halide while saving 68% in energy costs. Reliable IP66 construction and excellent LED lumen maintenance will ensure a long service life; avoiding the multiple lamp changes of the metal halide luminaires they replace.
- 5000K color temperature
- MVOLT (120-Volt to 277-Volt)
- Slip fitter mates with standard 2-3/8 in. tenons for pole-top mounting
- Die-cast aluminum main body with optimal thermal management that both enhances LED efficacy and extends component life
- Suitable for aiming in any orientation
- Rated for installation on ground
- Can be tilted from 0° horizontal facing downwards, up to 180° horizontal facing upwards
- Light engines and housing are IP66 rated, and sealed against moisture or environmental contaminants
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.