Get relief from cold and flu symptoms and bring wellness to your entire family in style with a Crane Drop Humidifier. With an award winning design & top rated performance, Crane's 1.0 Gal. Drop ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers provide up to 500 sq. ft. of coverage and 24-hours of soothing moisture to help relieve the effects of dryness and congestion. This unit is an all-natural, non-medicated relief from dryness, cough, cold and flu symptoms, helping you and your family breathe easy and sleep through the night peacefully.
- Variable speed settings: The Crane drop cool mist humidifiers offer variable output settings and an adjustable 360° mist lid making it easy to send the mist in any direction, and the mist output is perfect for humidifying rooms up to 500 sq. ft., which is a standard medium to large sized room
- Whisper quiet: Crane's drop humidifier runs whisper quiet which makes it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies. and it's made with clean control anti-microbial material which reduces mold and bacteria growth by up to 99.96%
- One gallon tank: the one-gallon tank fits under a standard kitchen or bathroom sink, and has an easy to carry handle at the top, and our humidifiers are filter free, but we offer an optional demineralization filter (HS-1932) for those with excessive minerals in their water that screws directly into the tank
- 24 hour run time: The drop humidifier runs up to 24 hours, so you don't have to worry about running it through the night, and it's also equipped with an automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off when the water runs out
- Easy to clean: Crane's easy to clean humidifier design features a detachable bottom fill tank, which is recommended by health professionals for promoting clean humidifier habits, and the water level sensor and cap also are removable, giving you access to clean the entire base
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.