At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
DIABLO's universal fit bi-metal oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life in general purpose cuts: nail-embedded wood, clean wood, metal and plastics. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. The blade's universal fit, adapter-free design easily attaches most tools, with the exception of Starlock tools.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Curve contact edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long-life and superior chip evacuation
- 1 in. cutting depth
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters needed
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded oscillating multi-tools from Bosch, Craftsman, Dewalt, Dremel, Fein, Hart, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter-Cable, Ridgid, Rockwell and more
- Not compatible with Starlock tools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.