At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
Ideal for making clean cuts through dry, dead growth, this innovative Fiskars Anvil Pruner features Power-Lever technology to make cutting up to 2 times easier than traditional tools. A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade stays sharp and a low-friction, rust-resistant Titanium blade coating makes every cut even smoother and easier. An all-steel body provides unmatched toughness and a non-slip grip offers comfort and control for right- or left-handed users.
- Anvil blade design is ideal for pruning dry, dead growth when dead-heading flowers, stripping small logs or cutting back branches that died over the winter
- Power-lever technology maximizes leverage to make cutting up to 2 times easier than traditional tools
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blade cuts with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp for lasting value
- Low-friction, rust-resistant coating helps blade glide through wood and prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris
- All-steel body provides lasting durability
- Non-slip grip improves comfort and control
- For right- or left-handed users
- Cut capacity: 5/8 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.