At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
Specifically designed to reduce the effort required to cut tough tree and shrub branches, this durable Fiskars anvil pruner includes an easy-to-use ratchet design. Simply insert the branch between the blade and anvil and squeeze the ratchet design compounds force with a few squeezes to power through the branch without straining your hand. The fully hardened steel pruning blade is enhanced with a titanium coating to glide through branches without gumming up and resist rust for long-lasting value. For lasting value, this ratcheting pruning shears tough design includes a steel exoskeleton and a rugged DuraFrame handle.
- Ideal for cutting tough stems and branches
- Ratchet design compounds force with a series of easy squeezes for maximum cutting power with very little effort
- Ratcheting pruner ideal for cutting stems/branches of dead growth
- Anvil pruner ideal for cutting stems and branches of dead growth
- Ultra-durable construction features a steel exoskeleton over a rugged DuraFrame handle
- Titanium-enhanced blade provides superior rust resistance, glides through dead stems and branches for ultra-smooth cutting and won't gum up with sap and debris
- Anvil blade style
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.