At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
The Fiskars 1 in. Bypass Hand Pruner features a durable, ergonomic design ideal for comfortable extended use. A low-friction titanium blade coating enhances durability while making every cut even easier and an angled cutting head helps reduce wrist fatigue. A self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blade from sticking, and adjustable blade tension helps you make clean cuts no matter what kind of plants you're pruning. A lightweight, ergonomically sculpted aluminum handle accommodates right- and left-handed users comfortably.
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like ornamental shrubs
- Low-friction titanium blade coating helps the blade glide through wood, resists rust and enhances durability for lasting value
- Angled cutting head reduces wrist fatigue and makes it easy to prune at awkward angles
- Self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blade from sticking for easy operation
- Adjustable blade tension makes clean cuts easy on a variety of plants
- Lightweight, ergonomically sculpted aluminum handle provides comfortable use
- Accommodates right and left-handed users
- Cut capacity: 1 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.