At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
Since being patented in 1996, GEARWRENCH has been the leader in ratcheting wrenches, with more styles and sizes than any other brand. GEARWRENCH premier mechanics hand tools are designed to meet the tough requirements of Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Their hand tools are made from chrome steel alloy, which is specially formulated and heat treated for strength and superior resistance to corrosion. The SAE/MM 90-Toooth Pro Combination Ratcheting Wrench Tool Set comes with 18 ratcheting wrenches plus a storage tray for organization. The 90-tooth ratcheting box-end needs only 4 degrees to move a fastener, so you can work easily in tight spaces. Box-end also features off-corner loading design to reduce fastener rounding. With a chrome finish that easily wipes clean and resists corrosion, this combination ratcheting wrench set will look good in any workplace setting.
- Includes SAE sizes: 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in.
- Includes metric sizes: 8 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm
- 90 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 4 degree to move fasteners verses 30 degree for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Included rack for storage and organization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.