The GEARWRENCH ratcheting combination wrenches are the original patented ratcheting wrench. The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 4 degree to move fasteners versus 30 degree for standard wrenches. The wrenches are made from strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. The ratcheting box end features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding. They're available in various lengths and styles, including: XL length, stubby, flex, stubby flex and locking flex.
- Includes SAE sizes, 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in.
- 90 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 4 degree to move fasteners vs. 30 degree for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- 0 degree offset allows access in tight areas
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.