The 1/2 in. Drive Deep Metric Impact Socket Set includes 11 deep 6-point impact grade sockets with a socket rail for easy storage. Husky 1/2 in. drive deep impact sockets are forged from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) and designed to withstand rigors of heavy duty auto and industrial use. Size markings have been hard stamped into the sockets for quick and easy identification that will never wear away. These impact sockets also feature off-corner loading which helps prevent fastener rounding, plus a pin hole at the base of each socket for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools. An oiled, black oxide finish gives you maximum corrosion resistance. This 11-piece Husky impact socket set is perfect for both the professional mechanic's or the DIYer's garage.
- Set includes (11) 1/2 in. drive deep impact sockets: Metric - 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27 mm
- Designed for use with impact drive tools
- 6-point deep length impact sockets
- Oiled, black oxide finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Pin hole at the base of each socket for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools
- Forged from Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) for its strength under the pressures of impact use and wear resistances
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Plastic storage rail included to keep all your sockets organized and in one location
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.