At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
- Missing the 5/16" & 7/16" sockets (as shown in pictures)
The Husky 3/8 in. Drive SAE/MM Impact Set is Husky's most complete selection of 3/8 in. drive Impact Sockets in 1-set, with all 44 pieces conveniently stored in a single, easy to transport case. The 6-point style of socket helps to reduce the chance of rounding fasteners under high-torque applications and features chamfered lead-ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners. The industrial grade black oxide finish provides added durability and prevents corrosion. This Husky impact socket set also features shallow broach design on deep sockets which prevents fasteners from getting lodged deep in the socket. See specification document for a complete listing of tools included.
- Designed for use with impact drive tools
- 6-point standard and deep length impact sockets
- Oiled, black oxide finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Pin hole at the base of each socket for use with pin or a secure attachment to drive tools
- Sockets cold-formed from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) to withstand heavy-duty impact use
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets feature off-corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Shallow broach design on deep sockets prevents fasteners from getting lodged deep in the socket
- Large hard-stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.