At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
The Husky 5-Piece Insulated Precision Screwdriver Set includes Slim-Tip double ended interchangeable blades with PH #00 and ST 1/8 in., PH #0 and ST 3/32 in., PH #1 & ST 1/16 in., Square #0 and ST 5/64 in., TORX T6 &and T8. This tool set is individually tested and certified to insulated tool standards IEC 60900, ASTM F1505 to ensure safe working. The handle is new designed dual material handle to provide greater torque and increased comfort. New designed insulation material is perfect for electric insulation and fire resistance. S-2 tool steel interchangeable blades are great for durability and are heat treated for strength and the precision formed tips ensure an accurate fit to limit cam-out.
- 1000-Volt insulated protection offers safety
- Double ended interchangeable blades for easy tip changes
- Unique insulation material for perfect electric insulation and fire resistance
- New designed chemical resistant dual material handle
- Precision machined tips for accurate fit
- Magnetic tips attract and hold small screws
- Individually tested and certified to insulated tool standards IEC 60900, ASTM F1505 to ensure safe working
- Set include PH #00 and ST 1/8 in., PH #0 and ST 3/32 in., PH #1 and ST 1/16 in., square #0 and ST 5/64 in., TORX T6 and T8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.