Husky combination wrenches are forged from Chrome Alloy steel for outstanding durability and strength for a lifetime of use. Each wrench has an open-end for access to fasteners in tight spaces and a 12-point box-end to get a secure grip on fasteners when added torque is needed. This set of extra-large combination wrenches is perfect for those large fasteners commonly found on big equipment, engines, or industrial job sites.
- Set includes 5 metric wrenches covering sizes 21 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm, 27 mm, 30 mm
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Box-end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard-to-remove fasteners
- 15 degree offset box-end offers increased clearance
- 12-point box-end
- Fully polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Large hard-stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Package doubles as a storage rack to keep your wrenches organized and in one place
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.