At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
The Husky Metric long, ball-end hex bit socket set is a great addition to any tool box or socket collection. This set comes equipped with 3/8 in. drive bit sockets allowing you to tackle wide a range of projects. Bit sockets give you the advantage of accessing fasteners with the reach and tight arc swing of a ratchet that standard folding or L-keys just can't match.
- Set includes seven 3/8 in. drive long, ball-end hex bit sockets: metric-3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, and 10 mm
- Bit sockets attach to 3/8 in. drive tools, such as a ratchet or breaker bar, providing a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chamfered lead-in sockets and bit help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Ball-end design allows the hex keys to be used at an angle to access hard to reach fasteners
- Bit length is 5 in., socket length is 1 in., overall length if the bit socket is 6 in.
- Cold formed chromium alloy steel socket base and heat treated S2 tool steel bits for outstanding durability and strength
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification of socket size
- Polished chrome sockets wipe clean easily of oil and dirt
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Bits are non replaceable/removable
- Over torqueing increases the risk of stripping the fastener or causing damage to the bit
- Plastic storage rail included to keep all your sockets organized and in 1 location
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.