The Husky 94-Piece Mechanics Tool Set is a perfect set for the home DIYer or professional mechanic. The 53 different standard and deep sockets allow you to tackle a range of general fastening or repair projects. Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins to help provide a fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners. Set also includes 37 accessories, 2 extensions, 2 ratchets and a storage case to keep it all organized. Compact and versatile for nearly any job, this mechanics tool set features an assortment of 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive sockets as well as accessory and drive tools for ultimate convenience. The 72 degree ratchets need only 5 degrees to turn a fastener, for hard to reach areas. For a complete product listing, see specification document.
- Set includes a 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive quick release ratchets, 21 standard length 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets, 20 standard length 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets, 12 in. D x 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets and 39 other accessory and drive tools
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Forged from chrome alloy steel sockets for outstanding durability and strength
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.