Husky 3/8 in. drive impact sockets are forged from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) and designed to withstand rigors of Heavy-duty auto and industrial use. Size markings have been hard stamped into the sockets for quick and easy identification that will never wear away. This 11-piece Husky impact socket set is perfect for both the professional mechanic's or the DIYer's garage.
- Set includes nine 3/8 in. drive 6-point impact sockets: SAE-1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- Designed for use with impact drive tools
- 6-point standard length impact sockets
- Oiled, black oxide finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Pin hole at the base of each socket for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools
- Forged from Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) for its strength under the pressures of impact use and wear resistances
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Plastic storage rail included to keep all your sockets organized and in one location
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.