At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
The Husky 1/4 in. Drive Torque Wrench covers a torque range of 40-200 in. lbs. This low-end range of torque is perfect for precision work with smaller fastener sizes. This 1/4 in. drive torque wrench is ideal for the DIYer or professional working on small engines, motorcycles, electronics and more.
- Torque accuracy of plus/minus 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability
- Wrench is designed to give an audible click when torque setting is reached
- Do not use with universal joints or flex sockets
- Ball bearing signal mechanism eliminates speed sensitivity errors
- Hard plastic case included for storage and protection
- Handle twist to easily set desired torque
- Sealed head keeps out dirt and oil
- Alloy steel construction
- When the wrench is set at the low end of the torque range the click will be less then when at the high end of range
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Calibrated range of 40 in./lbs. to 200 in./lbs, (3.3 ft./lbs. to 16.7 ft./lbs.)
- Case included for storage and protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.