At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
The Husky 3/8 in. Click Torque Wrench has a range of 20 ft./lbs. to 100 ft./lbs. and is made of alloy steel construction for strength and long-lasting performance. It also comes in a hard plastic storage case for safe-keeping when not in use. Its ergonomically designed handle easily turns to set torque. The finish provides resistance to corrosion and wipes clean easily. The Torque wrench features a torque accuracy of plus/minus 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability, and will give you an audible click when the desired torque setting is reached. Easy to use and effective in getting the job done accurately.
- Torque range of 20 ft./lbs. to 100 ft./lbs.
- Torque accuracy of plus/minus 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability
- Wrench is designed to give an audible click when torque setting is reached
- Do not use with universal joints or flex sockets
- Oil resistant elastomeric handle
- Hard plastic case for storage and protection
- Twist lock ring locks torque setting in place
- Handle twist to easily set desired torque
- Sealed head keeps out dirt and oil
- Alloy steel construction
- When the wrench is set a the low end of the torque range the click will be less then when at the high end of range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.