The Klein Tools Combustible Gas Leak Detector is the perfect choice for HVAC professionals. The ET120 is an easy-to-use tester that provides audible and visual alarms in the presence of methane, propane and other combustible gases at concentrations as low as 50 ppm. It includes the detector, 4xAAA batteries, instruction manual and storage pouch.
- Detection range: ~50 to 10,000 ppm (based on methane)
- Two levels of sensitivity: High (Approximately 50 to 1000 ppm) and Low (Approximately 1,000 to 10,000 ppm)
- 5 red LED's (visual) and 85db audible alerts that increase with gas concentration
- Automatic zero-point calibration at power-up
- 18 in. flexible gooseneck expands sensor reach; clips onto device for storage
- Over-molded body for comfortable grip
- Auto power-off after 10-minutes of non-usage conserves battery life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.