At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
Get best-in-class power and the highest overload protection for the toughest demolition jobs. The Milwaukee 5446-21 SDS-MAX Demolition Hammer has a heavy-duty crank piston mechanism that delivers 8.8 ft. lbs. of impact energy for hard-hitting performance in any concrete. For lighter applications, the two-speed impact mode allows you to reduce BPM to 2,200. Advanced Constant Power Technology electronics and a mechanical clutch enhance your control and the rotary hammer's long-term durability. The Anti-Vibration System and side D-handle ensure safe, comfortable use. The tool comes with a carrying case.
- 2-speed impact mode: use low (2,200 BPM) for light materials or high (2,840 BPM) for the toughest concrete
- Powerful 14 Amp 1,300 MWO Milwaukee motor: provides best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable-position chisel stop: fixes the chisel in 12 positions for various applications
- Specially designed D-handle provides enhanced grip and control
- Heavy-duty crank piston mechanism: provides 8.8 ft. lbs. of torque for hard hitting performance
- CPT (Constant Power Technology): delivers consistent performance when the tool is under load
- Includes: (1) 5446-21 1-3/4 in. SDS-MAX demolition hammer, (1) carrying case, (1) side handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.