At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
- Mounting hardware sold separately
The Oasis 360 parcel locking mailbox is designed with two retrieval doors for both front and rear access. The large rear door allows the homeowner to retrieve the mail without having to stand in the road or street. With its cast aluminum front frame enveloping the door and heavy duty locking mechanism this design is built to last. This is a highly functional mailbox that will hold mail bundles, small parcels and padded envelopes in a secure locked compartment.
- Dual door locking parcel mailbox
- Constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and fully powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Hopper delivery door can accept parcels and bundled mail
- Accepts parcels 9.5 in. W x 12.6 in. L x 1.5 in. H to 9.5 in. W x 3.5 in. L x 2.5 in. H
- Equipped with front and rear keyed alike locking access doors with 4-keys
- Outgoing mail clip discreetly hidden behind hopper door
- Magnetic intake door closure
- Mailbox is 11.3 in. W x 11.5 in. H x 20 in. D
- Predrilled 4 in. x 10 in. mounting holes in floor allows for easy installation
- Installation instructions included
- Works with Architectural Mailboxes post models 5105, 5106, 5525, 5526, 7507 and 7516
- Hardware and mounting bracket may be required to mount to posts not manufactured by Architectural Mailboxes (not included)
- Order Architectural Mailboxes adapter plate 7540B for 4 x 4 wood post installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.