At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
POTRISERS, made from 100% recycled material, were designed to be an eco-friendly, indestructible and low profile alternative to decorative pot feet, trays and trivets. While remaining hidden, POTRISERS can be fitted to heavy, pre-planted containers. Rubberized material grips surfaces while providing cushioning on hard or uneven surfaces such as wood, concrete, aggregate, compacted materials or stone. POTRISERS come in both retail and bulk packaging. Designed to protect and hide drip lines, POTRISERS allow for easy cleaning, discourage bug infestation and provide crucial drainage needed for healthy plants. By floating containers off the ground, pots are less likely to freeze and crack in cold temperatures. Stack them to level planters on slopes. Suggested Use: Equally space 4 risers beneath outside edges of pot. If using with a tray - place a set below the tray to prevent water rings or condensation on surfaces and within the tray beneath the pot to allow the pot to drain freely. POTRISERS have been field tested by the Engineering Laboratory of the University of Washington for strength and field tested for durability. This standard riser, recommended for small to medium pots and statuary, will support up to 9000 lbs. (per set of 3).
- Original - POTRISERS are the original and still the best garden pot feet, family owned and operated since 2008, beware of cheaper imitations
- Recycled - made from 100% recycled rubber, each potriser is eco-friendly and virtually indestructible
- Tough and stable just 3 of our pot feet can support up to 1,600 lbs. most medium to large planters only need 3 risers for stability, more can be added as necessary
- Prevent damage and staining - POTRISERS prevent your garden planters and pots from skidding as well as staining and damage to decks, patios and porches, POTRISERS may mark vinyl or vinyl composite surfaces
- POTRISERS prevents staining and damage to deck surfaces, non-skid and non-marking
- Easily fitted to pre-planted pots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.