At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
This is a Plain Back tandem roller assembly used by a variety of patio sliding door manufacturers of metal or vinyl framed patio doors. It has an in-line tandem inner housing with 1-1/4 in. concave or grooved steel ball bearing rollers set in a stamped steel housing with rear adjustment. The housing is 1-1/32 in. tall, 11/16 in. wide and 3-1/8 in. long with a 1/4-20 threaded mounting hole on the back end, and an optional use hole on top.
- This steel ball bearing roller assembly is used to replace damaged or missing tandem roller assemblies in patio sliding glass doors
- 5/16 in. wheel thickness (width) x 1-1/4 in., 11/16 in. wide housing, 1-1/32 in. housing height, 3-1/8 in. housing length
- Adjustable height with minimum collapsed height at 1-9/32 in.
- Stamped steel housing with concave steel ball bearing rollers
- 1-1/4 in. concave ball bearing steel rollers
- 1/4-20 mounting hole in the back and optional #10/32 threaded hole on top
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.