At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
RYOBI introduces the 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill. This 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill features a powerful motor to handle a variety of applications. Use the large, top slide button to choose hammer or drill action and the auxiliary handle for improved handling. It has an ergonomically designed handle with GRIPZONE overmold for added comfort on all day tasks. Enjoy the reliability and endurance of metal gears, ball bearing construction, and a heavy duty 5/8 in. keyed chuck. Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete (5/8 in. concrete capacity)
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic, and metal (1/2 in. steel capacity)
- Heavy duty keyed chuck for solid bit retention
- Chuck key storage lanyard reduces the occurrence of lost chuck keys
- Auxiliary handle improves handling and balance of tool during use
- Depth stop rod for consistent, accurate holes
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to the application
- Lock-on trigger button for continuous use
- 6 ft. cord for user convenience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.