The TB100 Turtle Back Hydraulic Gate Closer is designed to push a gate closed with adjustable hydraulic speed control. The closing speed is fully adjustable, allowing the gate to close in a controlled manner. The TB100 is recommended for pool, garden and barrier gates, as well as lightweight (non fire-rated) doors.
- Gently closes both small and large gates up to 125lbs.
- Pushes gate closed
- Adjustable closing speed
- Can be installed on top, bottom or middle of gate
- Recommended for pool, garden and barrier gates
- Can be used on lightweight (non fire-rated) doors
- Works best on gates with in-line/flush hinges
- The LockeyUSA Turtle Back TB100 Hydraulic Gate closer must mount on the hinge side/pull side of the gate in order to push the gate closed. The TB100 works best if the gate has in-line/flush hinges flush with the gate post with 1″ or less gap.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2″ L x 13″ W x 2 1/2″ D
- Mounting Bracket Dimensions: 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Max. Gate Weight: 125 lbs. Max. Gate Width: 54″ Max. Opening Angle: 90 degrees
- Min. Operating Temperature: 10 degrees Max. Operating Temperature: 110 degrees
- Type of Gate Material: Vinyl, Wood, Steel, Chain Link
- Closing/Latching Method: Hydraulic
- Material: Steel Finish: Powder-Coated Color: Black
- Hinge Arrangements: In-line/flush hinges
- Opening Pressure: Variable, depending on gate size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.