At Valley Discounts, we buy open box and returned items from major brands, test the items carefully for quality, and pass all the cost savings to you.
Verbatim DVD+R Life Series offers 4.7GB or 120 Minutes of write-once storage capacity, good recording quality, and compatibility with 1X to 16X DVD+R writers. Verbatim’s DVD+R Life Series 16X media allows users to record up to 4.7GB of data or 2 hours of video in approximately 5 minutes. With good read/write performance, rely on Verbatim to capture life’s events.
Verbatim Life Series DVD+R 4.7GB 16x Recordable Blank Disc 100 Pack Spindle
Who Can Use Optical Media as a Long-Term Archival Solution?
- Official Agencies
- Find specific records quickly and easily
- Read-only discs prevent data from being altered or stolen
- Store records locally or offsite, with low cost of ownership, and a small storage footprint
- Medical Institutions
- Securely store patients records and files while maintaining quick access
- Long term solution perfect for compliance archival requirements
- Ideal for x-rays, MRI records and other detailed imagery
- Businesses/Financial Institutions
- Data is stored off-network and out of reach of data attacks
- Maintain access to files for years to come with exceptional forward and backward compatibility
- Keep your important files safe and away from attackers
- Optical discs are extremely affordable and take up less physical space than other data storage devices
- Optical media remains the most affordable form of storage with an extremely low cost per MB.
- Optical discs have a higher long-term reliability than other types of data storage devices. And with long-term archival options, optical media can have lifetimes of hundreds of years.
- With better backwards compatibility than tape, flash, or cloud storage, data stored on optical media can be accessed for many years to come.
- With data security being a bigger concern than ever, storing important information on physical media lets you take control of your data.
- Some optical discs are read-only, meaning once data is written, it cannot be altered, further protecting your data
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.