Crescent Wiss has taken the Aviation Snip to the next level with the advanced MetalMaster Aviation Snips. The precision-cast molybdenum blades have CNC-ground serrations which allow for more uniform serrations that provide a cleaner cut every time. They feature extended pivot bolt life due to the superior free-float design. The spring-action design allows for fast, effortless feed. The all-new latch design provides ergonomic single-handed operation for left or right handed users. New extended non-slip handle grips give users better control while cutting. The new generation of Crescent Wiss MetalMaster will cut over 8 miles of steel and feature up to 10 times longer cut life than traditional Aviation Snips. They are available in left/straight cut, right/straight cut and straight cut.
- Cuts left from tight curves to straight with red handles for quick identification
- Precision cast molybdenum blades with CNC-ground edges and serrations for cutting low carbon, cold-rolled 18-Gauge steel
- Blade serrations spread cutting force across jaws improving cut quality and tool life
- Superior design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass and minimizes folding and burrs
- Ergonomic, single-handed latch operation for left or right handed use
- Free float design on the pivot bolt provides longer life
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Handles have built-in stops providing consistent operation and blade opening
- Ergonomic, single material non-slip handle grips provide excellent control and easy cleaning with built-in hang hole for convenient storage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.